Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Eight last /. sigs

  1. If "disco" means "I learn" in Latin, does "discothèque" mean "I learn technology"?
  2. There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those that can keep their train of thought,
  3. No trees were killed in the creation of this post. However, many electrons were inconvenienced.
  4. Saying Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all sexes.
  5. "Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask about Exchange Server next.
  6. It's multiple choice time... What is FORTRAN?
    1. Between thre and fiv tran.
    2. What two computers engage in before they interface.
    3. Ridiculous.
  7. Guy walks into a bar. Bartender says, "What is this, some kind of a joke?"
  8. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying. –Woody Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home