Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I Hate Writing

...my résumé. I wouldn't do it for less than $10/word if I didn't have to.

Unfortunately, I have to. The master plan of retiring with an approximate net worth of $8,000,000 is way behind schedule, and my current employer has found they no longer require OCR's services.

Well, they'll learn. Every company that's fired or laid me off has gotten bought out within five years. Some might say that's a coincidence. But what do they know?

Anyway, I might like talking about myself, but I detest writing about myself. Especially a résumé... it all sounds like so much bullshit. Even the true stuff.

Reminds of the old joke: “The key to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home